It seems we’ve been in an ongoing state of transition since March, and yet here we are, transitioning into fall and towards the end of what has been a tumultuous year. This season marks our 15th year in business, and while we won’t be celebrating as we had envisioned, we will most certainly be pushing forward, continuing to offer the quality products and service our loyal customers have come to rely on.
To that end, we’ve got a new chef and are making some adjustments to our menu of sandwiches, salads, sides and prepared foods. These aren’t huge changes, and in some cases, they mark the return of old favorites we had retired in light of the changing business environment last spring. We’ll continue to adjust as needed, but for now, we hope the upcoming new offerings from our kitchen will satisfy your craving for delicious, high-quality options for prepared foods from Ted’s, including:
- Prepared sides, salads and entrees returning to the front case: Texas Caviar, Potatoes au Gratin, BBQ Casserole and more
- A featured rotisserie chicken salad, available as a sandwich, on a salad or by the pound
- A Housemade Sausage Board, featuring your choice of two housemade sausages served with mustard, pickles and crostini
- The addition of a Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage Sandwich, topped with a housemade pickle spear and yellow mustard and served on a toasted hoagie roll
- The return of the New Orleans Panini
- A new & improved Veggie Panini
- The return of a featured set Friday Night Dinner, in addition to our always available grilled dinners to go.
These and other changes are being rolled out this week through the end of the month. Check our website, Instagram and Facebook for ongoing updates. We continue to offer limited indoor and outdoor seating, along with curbside pickup. Call 843-577-0094 to place your order.