Thanksgiving is fast approaching. We love this time of year, but let’s be honest: Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner for any size crowd is A LOT of work. And if you love good food as much as we do, you probably don’t want to cut corners in a way that would compromise your holiday feast. But don’t worry – that’s where we can help!
When you order your turkey from Ted’s, you know you’ll get the best tasting, best quality bird available. And if you want to skip the prep time, we can brine and/or cook your turkey for you! This year, we’re offering:
- Joyce Farm’s “Naked” Turkey – $4/lb
- Black Heritage Turkey – [SOLD OUT]
- Bone-in Turkey Breast – $7/lb
Preparation options include:
- Brining – $10
- Oven Roasted – $40
- Hickory Smoked – $40
Place your Turkey orders asap by calling (843) 577-0094. We have a limited supply available and we sell out quickly every year.
And… if you decide you want to cook your turkey at home but need some guidance, no problem! Visit our blog for instructions on how to brine your turkey and for our classic instructions for roasting a turkey. Happy cooking!
Sides, Fixings & Desserts
We’re also taking orders for our menu of delicious Thanksgiving sides and fixings. Choose one or two to complement your own family recipes, or order them all for the ultimate Ted’s Butcherblock Thanksgiving Feast!
- Pumpkin Soup w/ Candied Pecans – $14/qt.
- Brown’s Court Bakery Sourdough Dressing w/ House-made Duck Sausage & Pear – $15/lb
- Haricots Vert (Green Bean) Casserole w/ Local Oyster Mushrooms – $15/lb
- Creamy Aromatic Rice w/ Spinach & Parmesan – $13/lb
- Scalloped Yukon Gold & Sweet Potatoes w/ Pancetta & Gruyere – $14/lb
- Ted’s Signature Mac & Cheese w/ Aged Gouda & Parmesan – $13/lb
- Housemade Gravy – $12/qt
- Cranberry Sauce w/ Walnut & Orange – $10/pint
- Five Spice Apple Crisp w/ Pecans – $13/lb
Orders from our Thanksgiving Menu must be placed by Saturday, Nov. 23 by calling (843) 577-0094 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a limited supply available and we sell out quickly every year. Pick up is on Tuesday or Wednesday, Nov. 26 & 27 during our normal business hours. Simply heat, serve and enjoy on Thanksgiving day!