We’ve had the pleasure of serving Charleston since 2005, and it’s been so rewarding to be considered a favorite spot among locals over the years. Our goal has always been to serve as Charleston’s trusted source for the best quality, best tasting meats and prepared foods.
We also strive to offer the best service, which is why we made the difficult decision last fall to temporarily pause our catering service and scale back on our prepared food offerings when the area’s staffing shortage made it impossible to fully staff our kitchen. We simply could not maintain the level of quality and service our customers have come to expect without scaling back our offerings.
But the tables have turned! We’re happy to share that for the first time in more than a year we are fully staffed. We’ve assembled a fabulous team of dedicated individuals who are excited about working with premium products and creating delicious food.
In addition to resuming our catering services, we’ve brought back our monthly features – and we’re even offering some new options:
- Featured Gourmet Sandwiches – Our featured monthly sandwich specials are back! And, we’re introducing a new Thursday option to showcase one of the most popular items in our butcher case: our housemade sausages. This month’s featured sandwich selections are delicious:
June’s Sandwich of the Month
Char Sui Pulled Pork, Red Chili Mayo, Miso Pickles and Carrot & Napa Cabbage Slaw
on a toasted Brown’s Court roll. $11
- Ultimate Wednesday Sandwich
A Shrimp Salad Roll with Watercress, Cornichon and Tomatoes on a Browns Court Potato Roll. $11
- Thursday Sausage Sandwich
Housemade Fresh German Sausage with Beer Mustard, Spear Pickle and Sauerkraut on a Browns Court Pretzel Stick. $9
- Saturday Burgers & Dogs – Saturdays have always been the one day of the week we grill our freshly ground Painted Hills Natural Beef patties on the Big Green Egg. Now, we’ve added a few options: Choose from a classic “Backyard Burger” (your choice of toppings) or the monthly Featured Ultimate Burger. We’re offering hot dogs, too!
June’s Ultimate Burger
Painted Hills Natural Beef patty topped with Whipped Feta Spread,
Marinated Tomatoes, Fennel Slaw and Cucumber on a Toasted Brioche Roll. $11
- Prepared Foods – We’re back to offering two featured soups each month, in addition to an expanded selection of creative salads, sides and prepared entrees in the case, featuring local produce and the best quality ingredients we can find. Check the “Featured Case Items” on our Gourmet Café Menu for our daily selections.
- Catering – We now have the capabilities to offer more catering than ever before. Think of us for lunch time sandwich platters for the office or casual gatherings, charcuterie plates, cheese plates, smoked and grilled meat platters and more for events of all sizes.
- Fresh Seafood – Don’t forget our fresh seafood offerings. Just like our butcher counter, our seafood case features the best products available without compromising quality, taste or selection. One of the only fresh seafood purveyors on the peninsula, we’re the spot for the best Scottish salmon you can find, giant sea scallops and the freshest local and regional fish, shrimp and shellfish.
We hope you’ll come check out everything we have to offer at Ted’s this summer!