As we head into November we have made a difficult but necessary decision to scale back on some of our sandwich, salad and prepared food offerings.
Our business has always been committed to providing high quality meats and exceptional cut-to-order service. Premium meats and ingredients certainly make for delicious prepared foods, so it is no surprise that our signature sandwiches, salads and sides have earned a loyal following over the years. Unfortunately, the local food and beverage industry is facing a staffing shortage that has made it increasingly difficult for us to maintain a diverse prepared foods menu without compromising quality.
In an effort to better serve our customers this holiday season, we will make the following changes to our service offerings effective November 1st…
- We will not offer a Featured Sandwich or the Ultimate Wednesday Sandwich in November or December, but signature sandwiches and paninis will still be available.
- Friday Dinner service will be limited to custom grilled dinners in November and December. Our Weekly Wine Tasting (Fridays from 6:00 to 8:00pm) will continue, but we will not offer a featured $20 dinner menu through the end of the year.
- Catering and delivery services will be discontinued through the end of the year so that our staff can better service butcher counter customers and promptly fulfill gift orders. Platters and bulk sandwich orders will still be available for pickup.
Our most popular offerings will remain available throughout the holiday season…
- A variety of high-quality meats
- Housemade sausages and international sausages
- A vast selection of artisanal bacon
- Housemade charcuterie and charcuterie plates
- Gourmet gifts – Click here to shop online!
- Signature sandwiches and paninis
- Saturday burgers
- Boutique wines
- Weekly Wine Tastings each Friday from 6:00-8:00pm
We are so grateful for your support and sincerely appreciate your patience as we head into our busiest season!